27 May 2012

DAY 238: Can-Can we can do the Can-Can

When I went to sleep last night all I could think about was cans.  Light cans.  Brent and I have worked on cans for the past two weekends.  One of my jobs yesterday was to be sure that all the cans in the basement family room matched up/lined up.  I went to sleep bugged because one row is off, but I will get it figured out!

We have cans in the kitchen...

 This is our fancy can layout for the basement drawn on a basement window sill...
 We have cans in the basement....
We have been working on switch boxes and outlets...
 Cole worked n the outlet that will be under the kitchen table.  We have a favorite french dish, Raclette, that requires a tabletop cooking grill.  Brent is tired of dragging out an extension cord when we eat Raclette. 
 Cole wired for speakers in the basement family room...
 Estee got tired of sweeping and picking up trash.  It's true, those are usually her jobs.  She resorted to writing on boxes.  (Maya worked for two hours and then was at a friend's house for the day). 

 I was grateful for my kids today.  Mom and Dad are tired so they made one of their favorite dinners for Sunday dinner.  They LOVE oven baked chicken fingers and Cole has the recipe down.  He always solicits the help of his sisters since it takes a few hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment