05 June 2012

Day 247: It's Electric!!

Yep, the good ole "Electric Slide", remember that song/line dance?  Sometimes it goes through my head as we pull lines, assemble boxes, hang cans, work with wire.  When people ask "How's the house?" (the most frequent question that comes my direction) the answer has been "still on the electric".  This has by far been one of the better jobs, more enjoyable jobs, on the house.  It's interesting, it's clean, you can make it neat and pretty, it's wire, it bends, it's lightweight, it's a job in the shade, it's something I've never done before.  I like the electrical.

We are working our way towards the four way inspection.  We'll get there.

Wires going every direction in the trusses:
 Basement ceiling can wiring:
 This is the job I like.  Brent taught me how to wire the cans.  It's easy, match the red with red, black with black, wire with wire. 
 Brent and Cole work on the switch boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment