06 February 2013

DAY 490: Seventeen

Seventeen is a very important number today--final inspection indicated that we have seventeen things to fix!  That's it!  And they are cinchy! We specifically worried that the entire house is not yet painted (don't be shocked when you come over) and that we have not done a final grade.  We have to wait until spring for both of those. 

 RELIEF.

The inspector said that we can even move things in to the house.  Just not stay there until the remedies are inspected and until we close with the bank.

Tonight my friend AnneMarie brought us pizza.  It was so nice not to think of what to feed the kidlettes plus it was something that they love.  But with the pizza came tears.  I am going to really miss my friends in my ward (church group).  That's the very unpleasant part about building a house. 

 Now I need to shift into moving gear from building gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment