24 November 2012

DAY 416: Crazy Saturday


Today I felt this house as if it were a living breathing organism pushing up and rising from the dust.  It has been a very memorable experience to watch (I mean work to make) our ideas become three dimensional, tangible, real. 

I had intended to stay home for the morning, work with the girlies and place a little organization into our current home.  Things were moving along when Brent called to see if I could come over.  In a matter of a few moments the stone mason, three siding workers, the painter, finish work Ben, and our tile worker all arrived with questions.  The place was a beehive today and I was grateful for the help.  

Things are moving quickly right now.  So, I don't know where we will celebrate Christmas.  It could happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment