16 February 2012

DAY 137: Framing Begins on Main Floor

It is exciting to see the shape of the rooms.  This house has been on paper for so long that it's a thrill to actually touch it, walk through it, and feel like I'm in OUR house.

Kodiak builders has done our framing and I have been pleased with the work.  The framers are all great to work with and listen carefully to me.  They do not act rushed or annoyed when I ask a lot of (probably annoying) questions.  I recommend!



I have to admit, it was enjoyable to watch someone else work on our house for a little bit.  It was fun to come to the house and see the work magically appear.

I spent the majority of the day here:



Preparing for this: http://www.lds.org/church/events/2012-meeting-invites-young-women-to-arise-and-shine-forth?lang=eng  Three Stakes in our area are singing for this broadcast.  It was a remarkable, moving experience and I can't wait for the next rehearsal.  I LOVE serving in my church!

No comments:

Post a Comment