10 February 2012

DAY 131: Cement Pour Postponed....Disappointed Is How I Feel

Disappointed.  Disappointed is how I feel. Brent just called and the concrete pour is changed to Monday.  The concrete company wants to charge us $1200.00 EXTRA for a Saturday job.  Who would have thought that I would get so worked up over concrete?

One of the kids favorite books is "When Sophie Gets Angry, Really, Really Angry".  It's a cute book that describes many emotions and puts words to feelings.  The phrase "Disappointed is how I feel" reminds me of the book.

Monday it will be "Happy is how I feel!"

This is the book on Amazon:   http://www.amazon.com/When-Sophie-Angry-really-Really-Angry/dp/0590189794?vm=r





1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog! It's a cute book that describes many emotions and puts words to feelings. I like your blog and this title of book. I love it.

    concrete design tampa

    ReplyDelete