03 January 2012

DAY 93: House Plans: I finally figured out how to post them!

It's obvious I'm new to blogging...I FINALLY converted our PDF house plan files to PNG files so all can see the design of the house.  The only thing that is missing with these three pictures is the garage.  The garage is on the NORTH side of the house.  Below is a link to the house I fell in love with.  It's in Salt Lake City at the Bungalows in Sugarhouse development, it was a parade of homes house around 2007 or 2008.  Of course since we are not the typical house builders and the ultimate D.I.Y. couple, we are trying to do something similar at about 75% of the cost. So, let's say it's inspired by this home:

Did you notice the detached garage?  Didn't you notice the house first?  It's the focal point I love that.  It may not be for you...but it is something that we really like.  

FRONT, West Elevation:
 SIDE: North Elevation:
 BACK: East Elevation:

No comments:

Post a Comment