10 January 2012

DAY 100: Playing Chess



35°F
Mostly Cloudy 
 
I am amazed with the weather.  Unbelievable for this time of the year!

Building feels like playing a game of chess.  When a new subcontractor comes we have to move our piles of supplies, junk, tools and trash.  That's what I did this morning.  The pile was here:  

 

We moved it here 

And here

Brent and I put up the waterproofing membrane for the under garage storage.  Like the duct tape?  It wasn't sticking this time so we had to slap it up temporarily with the trusty gray stuff.  Sierra just said it's like a big rubber boot for the house! 


Garage backfill started


We brought cousin Ryan over for a visit to see the tractor.  I thought he would be impressed with the tractor but he LOVED the remote control compactor.


 On my way to the lot early this morning, this was my view across the street.  I LOVE that we have fields and open space close by.  I don't know how long it will last, but I will enjoy it for now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment