05 November 2011

DAY 34: Wrapping Waterproof Membrane

4 November:  Today's project was wrapping the basement with the waterproof membrane.  This will all be underground.  Brent kept working in the dark to get it done.  The above picture shows a north side bedroom and bathroom. Below is our walkout basement door and family room window.  Both face Timp.  The door on the right will be our outside yard storage.





And a note for my Dad:
Here are the actual teeth in the blocks: 



The two pieces just snap together like legos (check out the snow, yup, we got snow last night):




1 comment:

  1. Hello Brent,

    This is Jon with Monster Media and Automation, we talked for a minute on Thursday (Nov-3). I left you our card and wanted to make sure that we could get a hold of you in the future when your ready to get a free consultation on all your low voltage wiring needs. I wonder if I could get your email address so we can send over a little more information about our company. Just email me at jon@monsterautomation.com or if you'd rather call me at 801.948.0871 Thanks again for your time and consideration.

    ReplyDelete